Cruisn first hit arcades in 1994 with Cruisn USA, set sales records, and was followed by CruisnWorld and Cruisn Exotic to quickly became one of the best-grossing arcade racing series in history. The racing classic hasnt seen a new console entry for more than a decade, but the 2017 arcade hit Cruisn Blast is finally bringing the series back into the home on Nintendo Switch!The conversion from arcade to Switch was handled by the original game team led by Cruisn creator Eugene Jarvis, the iconic game developer and creator behind titles like Robotron, Defender, and many other trendsetting arcade classics. In Cruisn Blast, you choose between 23 different cars to race across 29 different tracks across 6 cups, vying for first against changing weather conditions, alien invasions, police chases, and even up to three of your friends.
- 4 Player local network or split-screen multiplayer
- 23 different vehicles: from classic roadsters to modern hypercars, brutal off-roaders to wild beasts
- All the tracks, cars, powerups and fun from the arcade hit are immediately available
- Tour mode offers 29 tracks across 6 cups with themes ranging from mountain rallies and city sprints to police chases and alien invasions
- Collectible keys hidden on each track lead to additional cars, modes, and tracks
- Varying weather conditions will affect each race
- Cruisn is an arcade classic with more than 25 years of history