Play online with 4-15 players as you attempt to hold your spaceship together and return back to civilization. But beware… as there may be an alien impostor aboard! One crewmate has been replaced by a parasitic shapeshifter. Their goal is to eliminate the rest of the crew before the ship reaches home. The Impostor will sabotage the ship, sneak through vents, deceive, and frame others to remain anonymous and kill off the crew. While fixing up the ship, no one can talk to maintain anonymity. Once a body is reported, the surviving crew will openly debate who they think The Impostor is. The Impostor’s goal is to pretend that they are a member of the crew. If The Impostor is not voted off, everyone goes back to maintaining the ship until another body is found. If The Impostor is voted off, the crew wins!
Life as a Crewmate
Complete all your tasks on the ship to win but watch out for Impostors! Report dead bodies and call emergency meetings to vote the Impostors out. Hope you chose correctly!
Play as an Impostor
Cause chaos, sneak around, and frame innocent bystanders! Winning involves killing off every Crewmate – think youre a master of sabotage?
Choose how you want to play! Add more impostors, tasks, decrease visibility and more. All in style as you get to choose your favorite color, outfit, and hat.
Play with your friends between PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, Android, and iOS!
Includes exclusive downloadable content available at launch!
- Among Us base game and all of the DLC items
- Retail Exclusive Downloadable Content
- 3D Lenticular Case by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio
- Impostor Syndrome Sticker Sheet by Alyssa Herman
- 1 of 12 Special Mira HQ Holographic Access Cards by Hannako Lambert
- Folded Skeld Map Poster designed by Cannon Kissane
- Redeemable Code for 6 PC/Phone Wallpapers by Amy Liu at Innersloth
- Crewmate vs Impostor Lanyard by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio
- Purple Crewmate Plush by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio
- Limited Edition Impostor Box