The only Official AMA Supercross Championship videogame is back, more official than ever: MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS – THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME 4! The exciting Monster AMA Supercross world is back, with more official content than ever! More than 100 official riders will be featured, the biggest number of riders from the 450SX and 250SX East and West ever in the Supercross franchise. The 2020 season has been particular for many reasons, and Supercross 4 will have all the 11 stadiums and 17 tracks of this season, including the 7 Salt Lake City variants. And is not over: the most requested rider is now one of us: Ken Roczen will join the Supercross 4 roster! A totally revised career mode will give you the opportunity to start your path to the glory as a “Futures”, the very beginning of your career. The performance of each rider are affected by his skills: During his career the player have to increase those skills based on a deep skill tree to focus the development on what he likes to do best. Points are gained not only by racing, but also joining special events, completing trainings and fulfilling the Journal: a series of special objectives to really show who’s the best!
- The Official 2020 Monster Energy Supercross season.
- More than 100 official riders and tracks, including the highly requested Ken Roczen!
- A new Compound to explore, inspired by the Islands of Maine
- More modules and a user friendly UI in the Track Editor.
- A totally revised career mode, from “Futures” to “Pro”, with a deep skill tree system.